FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will there be food and drinks at the end?
Yes, there will be a finish line festival where you can enjoy food, drinks, and live music.
2. What if it rains?
The race will be held in the rain, cold, or snow. However, if it is unsafe to run/walk, the race director reserves the right to cancel the race and there will be no refunds.
3. What if I am unable to attend? Can I get a refund?
There will be no refunds of registration fees for the race for
4. How can I check to see if I am registered?
Verify your registration here.
5. When and where is packet pickup?
Packet pickup information is posted on the race info page.
6. Where do I park on race day?
Parking is available throughout Old Town.
7. What if my name is spelled incorrectly, age is wrong, etc.?
If you registered online, log into your RunSignUp account and edit your account information. If you registered offline, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the changes to your account.
8. I registered, but can't come to the race. Can I still get my shirt?
Yes, you can pick up your shirt at packet pickup. Shirts will not be mailed.
9. Can I bring a jogging stroller?
Yes, but you will need to start in the back with walkers to reduce congestion for safety reasons.
10. Can a friend or family member pick up my packet?
11. I can't participate, can I transfer my registration to next year or give it to a friend?
No, registrations cannot be transferred to another year or another person.